Many people feel embarrassed by their smiles, as having chipped, broken, discolored teeth is a cause of concern for many. People suffering from any of these issues might consider cosmetic dentistry as an affordable solution to getting perfectly aligned and aesthetically pleasing teeth.
What are the Advantages of Cosmetic Dentistry?
The procedure ensures you get a long-lasting bright smile on your face. Of all the cosmetic treatments available today, cosmetic dentistry offers one of the longest-lasting results.
Cosmetic dentistry treats various issues like cracked or damaged teeth, decayed teeth, receding and decayed gums, and periodontal diseases. Therefore, it significantly improves your oral health as well.
It gives a naturally beautiful smile. Several people are conscious of their facial appearance and constantly wonder how they look. With cosmetic dentistry, get ready to be rid of all such worries. We provide customized cosmetic dentistry treatments that are ideal for our patients and cater to their preferences.
Why Should You Prefer Cosmetic Dentistry?
Individuals with damaged, crooked or chipped teeth may hesitate to smile or talk confidently. This can affect their social life to a great extent. You can get a complete smile makeover by opting for the various treatments under cosmetic dentistry, like teeth whitening! You no longer have to feel shy or hesitant while smiling in front of others. Additionally, cosmetic dentistry enhances your overall appearance by giving you a bright and confident smile along with correcting your dental flaws.
What are the Procedures of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Some of the popular procedures under cosmetic dentistry are:
- Professional Teeth Whitening: This procedure helps people get rid of discoloration or stains from their teeth and sport a bright smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are tooth-colored restorations that are bonded to the front surface of teeth to enhance their external appearance and strengthen their structure.
- Invisalign:This treatment is best suited for patients with gapped teeth, crooked teeth, crossbites, or underbites and do not wish to make their orthodontic treatment apparent.
- Dental Implants: This procedure is suitable for patients with one or more missing teeth as it offers a permanent solution.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Individuals with decayed or damaged teeth can opt for this dental treatment to restore the strength and appearance of the teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry has not only transformed the smiles of millions of people but boosted their confidence. We are here to suggest the best combination of cosmetic treatments for our patients.
Please reach out to Peak Family Dentistry in Chattanooga, TN, to consult with our dentist, Dr. Cathey. Please call Dentist in Chattanooga TN at (423) 899-1948 or schedule an online consultation, and we'll guide you further.